Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sunshine and Flowers

May has been a busy month so far. Lots of photoshoots. And lots to do around the house. Less than one month and we'll be back on the Island. I'm really looking forward to it. I guess we'll need to start paking soon. I'm sad to leave this beautiful warm weather though... but I'm sure the weather on the Island will behave once I get there.....(maybe wishful thinking) I got my first burn of the year yesterday! and it feels GREAT!
Jacob is getting big. He has 4 more teeth to go and then he's done with teeth! If he's eating and see you have a drink, he makes you cheers him. It's pretty darn cute. He loves flowers. He'll start sniffing when the flowers are on the other side of the road. He's still sleeping like a champ which I'm loving. I wish I could say the same for me but nope. Getting up 4 times in the night to pee is not fun. Oh the joys of pregnancies. I heard baby's hearbeat for the first time at tuesday's doctors appointment. That was such an unreal feeling :) Makes it much more real. Lots of people think I'm having a girl. (wishful thinking if you ask me) I know I'm having a boy. Im so confident that I'm having a boy that I'm considering going ahead and doing the nursery with a boy theme. I'm sure Jordan will stop me from that..
Anywho.. here are some photos of the shoot I did yesterday. Such a nice family. Three kids. I dont know how they do it. I think i'll be stopping at two. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment