Saturday, July 16, 2011

Well It's About Time

Hello All.
I know... i'm bad... I haven't blogged since May! We have just been so busy busy with the move back to the island, looking for a house, and doing my photography.
Jacob is doing great. He is now almost 19 months. Talking and walking like crazy. Still as happy as ever. He's always on the run, so it's quite the chore just keeping up to him. Baby #2 is doing well too. I am 21 weeks along now. I had my ultrasound on friday and got to see the baby. Pretty neat.
As for my photography, it's been going great. I miss Kamloops, but am enjoying the different scenery Vancouver Island has to offer. Just last weekend I photographed a beautiful wedding. It was outside. And it was the only beautiful day we have seen in weeks. So they definately lucked out! They are such a great laid back, down to earth couple, and I am so happy to have shared and documented their special day with them.
Here are some pics of their special day. To see them all, check out my Kay Photography facebook page. And also, check out my website if you havent already! :) http://www.kayphotography-cr.weebly.com/

ps. someone do a rain dance or something because we need to see some sushine! Oh and stay tuned for wedding photos of Bart & Amanda's wedding day. They will be getting married in Cranbrook on July 23rd. Can't wait!













No comments:

Post a Comment