Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Babies Babies Everywhere!

What a busy few months! I haven't blogged in forever and thought it was probably time. Jordan and I finally put our house hunting to rest and found a beautiful home. We moved in September first. Jake is in his toddler bed now, as his crib will be used for baby #2. The house is slowly starting to feel like home. We've painted, bought some furniture. Most importantly, the nursery is complete. Only three more weeks and baby will be here! November 21st is the big day. I'm getting excited. I love being pregnant though. I could be pregnant forever I think... but i'd love to meet the little babe. Boy or Girl? hmmmm I think boy!
Jacob had a great Halloween. He dressed up as a monster. He enjoyed knocking on doors and getting candy. (Candy that I enjoyed later on that night)
So... everyone seems to be having babies... First my friend Teralee had her little girl Sofia in September (she is so so cute, stay tuned for pictures of that little sweetie) and just recently my friend Lisa had her little girl Laikyn. Lisa let me do a mini photoshoot with Laikyn. It was my first newborn shoot and I am happy with the finished product. Laikyn is so darn cute, that there's no way the photos wouldn't have turned out. Here are some photos of her gorgeous little gal... and maybe on of my little monster ;)

-K









No comments:

Post a Comment